** All orders will be shipped within 1- 2 weeks. You will receive an email regarding your delivery once the order has been shipped.
Infinite Adjustability & Versatility with full Reformer, Reformer with Tower, Cadillac Functionality
The BASI Systems Reformer Combo is smooth in movement with powerful adjustability in a space-saving design. Use it as a reformer with an innovative Enhanced Pulley System (EPS) for fine-tuning control of the pulley angle and expanded gear system for precision in spring resistance settings. With the largest carriage cushion and longest track in the industry, it offers unprecedented comfort and range of motion. Use it as a Reformer, Reformer with Tower or convert it to a Cadillac for full trapeze functionality and ultimate flexibility in spring positioning. The Reformer Combo comes with four prepared ports to easily accommodate the F2 System upgrade.
- Can be used as a Reformer, Reformer with Tower, Cadillac and Raised Mat
- Aircraft quality aluminum tracks for a smooth, quiet carriage ride and push-through bar movement
- The longest and widest carriage in the industry
- Orthopedic padded cushion extends the full width of the frame
- Enhanced Pulley System gives the tower an unprecedented precision in spring setting options
- Pulleys can be set along the height and width of the tower frame
- Three separate gear options for each of five springs
- Three extension leg height options available to suit your studio space
- Highly adjustable headrest, shoulder rests and footbar
- Equipped with four ports to accommodate the F2 System
- Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility
- Patent: US 10,393,163 B2
Trapeze, Mat Conversion, Extension Leg Set (short), Foot Platform
2 Shoulder Rests
2 Handles (Rubber)
1 Foot Strap
2 Handles (Neoprene)
2 Handles (Aluminum)
1 Safety Strap
1 Leg Strap
1 Roll Down Bar
1 Push-through Bar
SPRINGS FOR REFORMER
1 Yellow Spring
1 Blue Spring
3 Red Springs
SPRINGS FOR COMBO TRAPEZE
2 Yellow Springs
2 Long Yellow Springs
2 Blues Springs
2 Red Springs
2 Black Springs
2 Purple Springs
wooden frame width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 98.4” (250 cm.) / height 7.9” (20 cm.)
with trapeze width 28.4” (72 cm.) / length 100” (254 cm.) / height 71.7” (182 cm.)
carriage width 27.6” (70 cm.) / length 31” (79 cm.) / height 2.36” (6 cm.)
mat conversion width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 57“ (145.5 cm.) / height 2.36” (6 cm.)
with extension leg (short) height 77.4” (196.5 cm.)
Weight without mat conversion 317.4 lb (144 kg.)
In this video, Rael discusses the features and custom settings of the footbar.
In this video, Rael discusses the new resistance settings available on the BASI Systems reformer.
In this video, Rael focuses on the set up of the Jumpboard. Used in a variety of strength training exercises, watch as Rael guides you through the set up of this innovative finely crafted equipment line.
In this video, Rael discusses the spring settings on the newly designed Reformer.
In this video, Rael presents the review of the new adjustments of the ropes and straps on the Reformer.
In this video, Rael presents the review of the new adjustments of the shoulder rests and head rest.
In this video, Rael presents the review the conversion of the Reformer carriage into a full mat.