THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE
WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCT WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS DESCRIBED BELOW IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION, WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Bodynetworx offers the following limited warranty. This warranty becomes effective on the invoice date of the original purchase and extends to the time limits expressed in this document. Any parts that are repaired or replaced under this warranty agreement will follow the original warranty period.
Bodynetworx guarantees that all products will be free from defects in material or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. If you have a defected product that you believe is covered in this warranty, it is important to follow the proper return procedure. Defective parts that conform to the warranty guidelines will be repaired, replaced, or refunded at the sole discretion of Bodynetworx in accordance with the following:
- The repair or replacement is due to a manufacturing or materials defect.
- The part has been used only for the intended purpose, and the safety, usage, and maintenance guidelines have been followed.
- The defect is not due to wear and tear, scratches, tears or stains to fabric, misuse, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair or failure to comply with instructions.
- The defect is not due to exposure to cosmetic oils or chemicals, harsh chemicals, bleach, exposure to industrial fallout, chemical fallout, tree sap, sand, mud, salt or abrasive natural or chemical causes.
- The defect is not due to submergence of a part in water, indoor flooding or fire damage.
- The part is owned by the original retail purchaser, and proof of purchase is demonstrated. The warranty is not transferable.
- The claim is made within the proper warranty period.
- If any box/ product damage or missing box/part is noticed at the time of delivery, it must be documented on the Proof of Delivery document; otherwise Bodynetworx will not accept any liability. A claim for damaged or missing box/parts must be made within 5 (five) business days of delivery with this signed proof of delivery document.
Main wooden frames and structural wood components
Steel and aluminum profiles and components, F2 systems, springs, plastic components, and fasteners
Elastomer coated parts (footbar, handbar, pedals, stoppers, handles, wheels etc.)
Pilates mat, upholstered parts and all fabric accessories.
Exclusions of warranty
- Equipment is only used for Pilates exercises and other uses are outside the warranty scope.
- Damages and claims arising from non-compliance with the instructions of safety, maintenance, cleaning, storage and usage guidelines.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, modification, transportation, and unauthorized repair.
- Any damaged part continuously used.
- Bodynetworx assumes no responsibility whatsoever with respect to resale of its products by customer.
- Failure to change springs on spring-loaded equipment every two (2) years or after 3000 hours depending on their usage may void this warranty.
- Avoid direct sunlight and any kind of heat exposure to Basi Systems equipment.
Limitation of Liability
This is our exclusive warranty and voids all other warranties either expressed or implied. Bodynetworx is in no way liable for incidental, consequential or punitive damages.