- Except for any products designated as non-returnable, we may accept returns that have been agreed to and authorized by Bodynetworx. Only items purchased directly from Bodynetworx may be directly returned to Bodynetworx. Please contact your reseller or third-party retailer, if the product was not purchased through Bodynetworx direct sales.
- Defective equipment will be repaired or replaced according to the product warranty of the purchased product.
- If agreed by Bodynetworx to repair or replace your equipment, it is required that your product be returned for inspection and analysis at our manufacturing facility prior to repairing or replacing the product.
- The returned product / products need to be properly re-packed in original packaging and sent in new-like condition with a copy of the original invoice included.
- All returns must be agreed to and authorized by Bodynetworx. All authorized returns must include a return authorization (RA) number. To return products, you must call +1(917) 274-9700 or email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RA number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RA number.
- Any returns made without prior authorization or an RA number will not be processed and all incurred charges—shipping or other—will be the responsibility of the returning party. A 20% restocking fee will be applicable to returned items.
- Bodynetworx must receive your request for an RA within 30 days from the date of shipment (the date stated on the invoice) and must receive the returned items within 30 days from the date on which you receive the RA number.
- Once product or products are received and inspected, Bodynetworx is free to exchange the returned item, issue a credit toward a future purchase, or issue a refund at its option.
- Original outbound shipping charges are not refundable. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- Any products purchased with custom size, customized material or custom configuration cannot be returned or replaced.
- Bodynetworx equipment and products are manufactured by hand and slight blemishes and minor imperfections are expected.
- WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
Custom products: any product ordered with custom upholstery or equipment configuration.
Equipment: Reformers (Reformer, Reformer with Tower, Reformer Combo), Towers and Trapeze Systems (Cadillac, Reformer with Tower, Reformer Combo, Wall Tower, Wall Unit), Chairs and Barrels (Wunda Chair, Arm Chair Barrel Set, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector, Spine Corrector with F2 System), Upgrades (F2 System, F2 System with Accessory Package, Tower Only, Trapeze Only), Options and Other Pilates Equipment (Ped-A-Pull, Ped-A-Pull without Stool, Raised Mat, Jump Board, Jump Board for Reformer Combo, Arc, Cushion Block)
Non-equipment products: springs, mat conversions.