**These prices are only valid in the USA.
** All orders will be shipped within 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email regarding your delivery once the order has been shipped.
Highly Adjustable with Smooth Transitions
The BASI Systems Wunda Chair has an innovative pedal design that extends mobility, offers smooth transitions and fine-tuning adjustability of spring tension and handle height. Your BASI Systems Wunda Chair comes with prepared ports to seamlessly accommodate the revolutionary F2 System upgrade.
- Smooth transitions between resistance settings without removal of springs
- Rounded ergonomic split pedal offers comfort as well as consistent and broad range of motion
- Seat, pedal, and handle grips are covered in orthopedic cushioning with easy-grip antibacterial material
- Removable handles have four locking positions every 6.5 centimeters, 2.56 inches
- Prepared ports support the F2 System upgrade, adding a finely adjustable spring system to chair work
- Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility
2 Yellow Springs
2 Black Springs
Wooden Frame width 28.7” (73 cm.) / length 35.5” (90 cm.) / height 24.5” (62 cm.)
With Handles minimum height 46” (117.5 cm) / maximum height 55.5” (141 cm.)
Padded Surface Of The Seat width 21.7” (55 cm.) / length 17” (43 cm.) / height 2.36” (6 cm.)
88 lb (40 kg.)
How to Use Wunda Chair
How to Use Wunda Chair Part 2